Issue with packed app and javascript files (text/x-c)

Von Tobias Arnhold 7.10.2009
I had the pleasure to find either an APEX bug or to find out that I'm unable to create packed applications! :O

After I installed my example application from http://apex.oracle.com/ on my local machine. I got a strange error after I edited an automatic installed javascript file:
The resource from this URL is not text: http://#SERVER_NAME#:8080/apex/wwv_flow_file_mgr.get_file?p_security_group_id=4257722764435732&p_flow_id=12000&p_fname=json.js



I checked the file again and found out that the "mime type" changed to: text/x-c
Normally it is: text/x-js

I uploaded/replaced a couple of installed javascript files to show you the difference:

All installed javascript files got this new mime type and they all worked properly until I changed something inside these files (in APEX).
As you see html and sql files got the right mime type even after the import.

Is this a known issue? Did I export and import something wrong?

I use the newest version of APEX 3.2 inside a XE database.

Post Tags: