APEX-AT-WORK no image

Update of my example application

Von Tobias Arnhold 10.08.2009
Hi!

Out of some reason Oracle does not provide the applications from the APEX Developer Competition 2009.

Some winners already provided there applications:
Matt Nolan: APEX Plugin Registry Application
Martin Giffy D'Souza: APEX Rules & Guidelines

I just updated my example application as well:

APEX-AT-WORK Developer Competition 2009 Edition
Description: This application is an upgrade of the original APEX-AT-Work Example application. It includes lots of new examples, a new layout, new techniques (like screen casts) and an extended documentation. It is not a normal APEX application which includes lot's of business logic. This application shows how to use the new technologies out there. The core is based on a javascript library called ExtJS. This library creates a completely new look and feel which makes APEX even nicer to use. But also rarely used APEX WEB 2.0 features are integrated based on typical examples.

About the competition:
Oracle.com: Oracle Application Express Developer Competition 2009
David Peake's Blog: Winners of APEX Developer Competition 2009
OTN Blog: Congrats to the Oracle Apex Developer Competition 2009 Winners
Oracle.com: Rules

I must object another behavior what I can't understand. Why aren't there any jury judgments. I really would have loved to know what for example Dimitri thought about my application. I guess all other developers think the same.

Anyway I wish everybody a really exciting OOW.