APEX-AT-WORK no image

How can we help Japan?

Von Tobias Arnhold 3.12.2011
To help the suffering people of Japan my applications from now on "cost" a donation (no matter how small or big) via any aid organisation of Your own choice. All You APEX users who are interested in my plug-in example application just have to send me an e-mail (tobias-arnhold@hotmail.de) including a confirmation of Your donation and You are able to get the export of the application "for free". I hope You have understanding and will do this small effort. I am very greatful for Your cooperation.

Plug-in example application: http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=65560:DONATE_TO_JAPAN

The example application also includes the new "Icon Loader" Plug-in

The plug-in will soon be released.

Info: The application can not be downloaded anymore from my workspace on apex.oracle.com

If you want to then feel free to follow my example and either develope your own "donation for application" -site or you can get access to my workspace "APEX_PLUGINS" and integrate your plug-ins there. I will buy it ;O)